I am so grateful to all of my family, friends, past and future clients for helping to make my law practice such a success. Today marks 3 years since I opened my own doors in Providence and I can hardly believe it. I've been so fortunate to meet so many great people throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts (and in the case of entertainment law, people all over the country!) and I feel blessed to have the opportunity to help with their legal needs.
The last year was the best yet with a record number of new clients and cases and some terrific results for my clients in personal injury, entertainment law and criminal defense. I am proud to describe just a few of the great results and projects that I was involved in over the past year alone:
- $150,000 for a fractured femur following an auto accident;
- $100,000 for a fractured ankle (my client was previously unrepresented and the insurance company made a high offer of $20k... within 6 months of my taking the case and filing suit, the insurance company paid the policy limits of $100k);
- $100,000 for nerve damage to client's elbow following an auto accident.
- Worked as lead counsel on two films, one on a micro budget of $20k and another with a mid-range budget of $350,000;
- Lead counsel on a reality television show currently in production in Rhode Island;
- Secured synchronization rights for one of my artists songs on a nationwide television commercial;
- Negotiated and secured a four album recording deal with a major record label;
- Negotiated and secured the film option for a novel written by a New York Times bestselling author.
- Full dismissal of multiple DUI cases;
- Full dismissal of two felony assault cases - one before trial and one by jury verdict;
- Reduced 2 counts of Third Degree Sexual Assault to misdemeanor simple assault on the morning trial was scheduled to begin (Client was facing ten years in prison and instead plead to one year of probation);
These are just some of the highlights to a great year! In addition to these cases I have successfully helped hundreds of other clients in the past year in all three areas of law. I am so grateful to past and current clients who continue to tell their friends and family about my office aiding in my growth and success. I can never thank you enough. Here's to another thirty successful years!!!